- Payment Systems and Settlement Committee (PSSC) – consultative body of the European System of Central Banks (ESCB) on the efficiency and safety of European payment and securities settlement systems
- Coordination Committee on Clearing – supervises the clearing activities of Euronext
- Settlement Committee – supervises the settlement activities of Euronext
- Committee of European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Supervisors (CEIOPS) – advises the European Commission on aspects of insurance supervision and works for harmonisation and convergence of national supervisory practices
- Committee of European Banking Supervisors (CEBS) – advises the European Commission on aspects of banking supervision and works for harmonisation and convergence of national supervisory practices
- Single Supervisory Mechanism (SSM) – This framework ensures European banking supervision. The SSM comprises the ECB and the national supervisory authorities. Within the framework of the SSM, the Supervisory Board prepares all decision-making relating to banking supervision, after which the ECB's Governing Council makes the actual decisions. The central banks and supervisory authorities of all participating countries are represented on the Governing Council and Supervisory Board. DNB supervises various types of financial organisations in the Netherlands, such as:In the Netherlands, ABN Amro, SNS Bank, Rabobank, ING Bank, BNG Bank, NWB Bank and RBS NV are subject to direct European supervision
- EU Council Working Parties on Insurance EU – support the work of the Ministry of Finance concerning European draft Directives on insurance
- EU Council Working Party on Pensions – supports the work of the Ministry of Sociale Zaken en Werkgelegenheid concerning European draft Directives on retirement pensions.
DNB sits on several European bodies that consult and exercise supervision on payment systems, securities transactions, insurers and pension providers. Also, DNB is part of the European System of Central Banks and of the Eurosystem.