- Committee on Payment and Settlement Systems (CPSS) – committee in the context of the G11, the group of the richest eleven industrialised countries whose work includes the development of standards for payment and securities settlement systems
- International Association of Insurance Supervisors (IAIS) – organisation of insurance supervisors that provides global standards on insurance supervision
- International Organisation of Pension Supervisors (IOPS) – organisation of pensions supervisors that provides global standards on retirement pensions supervision
- Basel Committee of Banking Supervisors (BCBS) – organisation of banking supervisors that provides standards for banking supervision. Initiated by:
- Global consultation (BIS) - an international organisation which fosters international monetary and financial cooperation and serves as a bank for central banks
- Joint Forum – International Association of Insurance Supervisors – forum bringing together the BCBS and the International Organisation of Securities Commissions
- Working parties of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD working parties) – discusses insurance and retirement pension issues
- International Monetary Fund (IMF) – institution for international monetary co-operation whose membership includes 184 countries. The Netherlands has a seat on the IMF Board, representing a constituency of twelve countries.
DNB sits on several global bodies that consult and exercise supervision on payment systems, securities transactions, insurers and pension providers.