- Nout Wellink (De Nederlandsche Bank): Introductory speech
- Lars Svensson (Sveriges Riksbank): 'Flexible Inflation Targeting: Lessons from the Financial Crisis'
- Marvin Goodfriend (Carnegie Mellon University): 'Central Banking in the Credit Turmoil: An Assessment of Federal Reserve Practice'
- Stephen Roach (Morgan Stanley): 'Pitfalls in a Post Crisis World'
- Claudio Borio (Bank for International Settlements):'Panel remarks on Towards a new framework for monetary policy? Lessons from the crisis'
- Charles Goodhart (London School of Economics): 'The definition and control of systemic financial risk'
- Lex Hoogduin (De Nederlandsche Bank): 'On the relationship between monetary policy and macroprudential policy'