Workshop on preventive macro Prudential Instruments
Workshop organised by De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB).
Date: 3 Sep 2010. Location: De Nederlandsche Bank (DNB), Amsterdam
The purpose of the workshop on Preventive Macro Prudential Instruments was to bring academics and high-level policymakers together and to discuss specific macro-prudential instruments. The central questions to be discussed were: What do we know about concrete macro-prudential instruments? What do we need to know about these instruments?
- Tobias Adrian (New York Federal Reserve)
- Enrico Perotti (University of Amsterdam, DNB)
- Viral Acharya (NYU Stern)
- Michael Gibson (Federal Reserve Board)
- George Pennacchi (University of Illinois)
- Claudio Borio (BIS)
- Francesco Mazzaferro (ECB)