Its members represent payment providers and users. They are:
- Dutch Senior Citizens’ Association
- Dutch Payments Association
- Unie KBO/NVOG/PCOB/NOOM
- Dutch Consumers’ Association
- Samenwerkende Brancheorganisaties Filantropie
- Ieder(in), an umbrella organisation for the physically and/or mentally challenged and the chronically ill.
- Dutch Association of Hospitality Establishments
- Dutch SME association
- Dutch Banking Association
- Eye Association Netherlands
- Dutch retailers' organization
- Internet retailers' organization
- Association for the Dutch Petroleum Industry + BOVAG
The Dutch Ministries of Economic Affairs and Finance act as observers.
DNB chairs the Forum and also provides the secretarial function. The Forum meets twice a year, and it has three working groups, which are Efficiency and European Affairs, Availability and Accessibility, and Security.