We process staff members' personal data for the purposes listed below:
- to implement the staff policy inflow, outflow, secondment, parental leave, days' holiday, etc.
- to administer employee schemes trade union membership fee, health insurance and mortgage
- to implement the mobility policy car lease, public transport and commuter kilometre records
- to manage absenteeism
- for performance management purposes managing staff members' performance
- for management development purposes developing the management and leadership skills of current and future managers
- for time recording purposes
- to arrange and manage our internal training course programme
- to manage registration card data
- to manage digital equipment
- to handle reports of incident and instances of wrongdoing
- to monitor and control access to buildings
- for screening purposes
Note: for contractors reporting to DNB managers the same processing applies as for managers.
We process the personal data of job applicants for the purpose of recruiting and selecting new staff. We retain this information up to one month after an application procedure has been closed, but we will remove it earlier at the applicant's request. We may retain the information for longer after obtaining the applicant's consent. For more information, see our privacy statement for applicants.