03-01-2011 Changes in the reporting forms for pension funds and insurance companies on Januari 1st, 2011

On January 1st, 2011 the forms for the monthly, quarterly and annual reports for pension funds and insurance companies will undergo some changes.

The profit and loss-forms will change for both pension funds and insurance companies. Forms AEB and AEN will change only for pension funds. Pension funds will now have to report transaction information for their investments; even if these investments are reported using ISIN-codes. Finally the form ‘General Reserves’ (AR) will be introduced to replace PSR-C.

You can find the new forms and explanatory notes (in Dutch) under Reporting profiles (select PNM, PNK, VRM or VRK).

Should you have any questions, please contact your account manager at DNB.