Public Key Infastructure (PKI)
To provide a more robust and safe solution for security, authentication and digital signature DNB implemented a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). New capabilities for issuing all certificate types required for the DNB, DNB-PKI has been implemented to address these requirements.
The DNB-PKI complements the services provided by other central banks Certification Authorities accepted by DNB.
The main functionalities of the DNB-PKI services can be summarized as follows:
- Verify the identity of a subject previous to the issuance of a certificate
- Creation and signing of certificates (only for DNB users and systems)
- Process requests and reports related to the revocation status in order to determine the necessary actions to be taken
- Providing certificate revocation status
- Recovering of private keys associated with encryption key usage certificates (only for DNB users and systems)
- Managing and distribution of cryptographic tokens (e.g. smart cards)
- Certificate Management
Certification Authorities Certificates
Certification Revocation Lists
DNB maakt gebruik van cookies
Om de gebruiksvriendelijkheid van onze website te optimaliseren, maken wij gebruik van cookies.
Lees meer over de cookies die wij gebruiken en de gegevens die we daarmee verzamelen in onze cookie-policy.