On this page you will find news, user documentation and frequently asked questions on AnaCredit reports.
The European System of Central Banks (ESCB) has launched a project called AnaCredit. In this context, the ESCB collects data from banks in the euro area on loans. The banks send detailed data on a monthly basis. The ESCB uses these data for its own activities and for the supervision of banks.
On December 4, 2015, the ECB published the AnaCredit draft regulation. The ECB, together with the national central banks, has assessed the comments received on this. As a result, an amended version of the AnaCredit draft regulation was approved by the Board of Directors in May 2016.
The AnaCredit Manual provides detailed information and guidance on AnaCredit reporting requirements. Its general objective is to ensure a consistent and effective application throughout the euro area of the AnaCredit statistical framework, as set out in the AnaCredit Regulation. The AnaCredit Manual does not contain any additional requirements and has no binding legal status. The AnaCredit Regulation is the only legally binding.
Current technical documentation
Here you will find the technical documentation regarding v2.5.2 which is implemented per reporting period September 2023.
- Anacredit Data Delivery Agreement For Reporting Agents V2.5.2 (1.5MB PDF)
- Anacredit Glo Per Bank Ldm V2.5.2 (309KB ZIP)
- Anacredit HTML Report V2.5.2 (1.7MB ZIP)
- Anacredit Release Notes V2.5.2 (262KB XLSX)
- Data Validation Rules In Anacredit LDM V2.5.2 (70KB XLSX)
- DNB Anacredit Business Terms V2.5.2 (735KB XLSX)
Here you will find additional documentation for AnaCredit.
- Document Nationale Implementatie v1.6 (219KB PDF)
- Logius documentation v1.3.4 (01 February 2023 | 444KB ZIP)
- Release Calendar AnaCredit 2022 (64KB PDF)
- Release Calendar AnaCredit 2023 (91KB PDF)
- Reporting Population and Reference Population v16 (166KB XLSX)
- Release Calendar AnaCredit 2024 (99KB PDF)
Here you will find old documentation which is no longer updated and is no longer valid.
- Inzendkalender AnaCredit 2021 (418KB PDF)
- Reporting population and reference population v13 (161KB XLSX)
- Anacredit Release v2.4.1 (4.4MB ZIP)
- Anacredit Release V2.3 (5MB ZIP)
- Anacredit Release v2.2.2 (4.5MB ZIP)
- AnaCredit Release v2.2.1 (4.2MB ZIP)
- AnaCredit Release v2.1 (4.5MB ZIP)
- AnaCredit Release v2.0.4 (4.5MB ZIP)
Here you will find the most frequently asked questions for AnaCredit
- DNB AnaCredit Q&A v0.1 (406KB PDF)
For information, questions and/or comments, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org