01 December 2022 Supervision Supervision label Factsheet
Fees charged upon application
DNB charges a fee for considering applications for authorisation.
The fee applies regardless of whether we grant or dismiss the application or the applicant withdraws the application
The amount of this one-off fee is EUR 6,800, as specified in the Financial Supervision Funding Act (Wet bekostiging financieel toezicht).
Fee for regular supervision
We also charge payment institutions an annual fee to cover the costs of our regular supervision.
- Ban on operating as a payment service provider without authorisation
- The public register
- Payment service providers having their registered office in another EEA country
- Laws and regulations on the market access of payment service providers
- What is an account information service?
- Payment initiation services
Read more about the cookies we use and the data they collect in our cookie notice.