Update to file “Required templates and filing indicators” for DPM 3.0
Under "Downloads / User documentation" an update of the file "Required templates and filing indicators" is available, in which is indicated the templates that are mandatory, not allowed or optional and with which value a filing indicator should be included in the XBRL report.
The update applies to the following:
• in C.34.0x templates flags was corrected (column G) to Optional
• typo in 2nd level completeness check for C08.06 was corrected
• 2nd level completeness check was removed from C_17.01
• editorial changes are introduced for 2nd level checks to complement with the Z-axis (for templates C_08.03 - C_08.07, C_34.02 - C_34.11)
• Indication added for templates that apply to Finrep IFRS (Over)Simplified.
If you have any questions, please call your contact person for reporting issues at DNB.
A complete overview of all supervisory reporting requirements, technical information related to the Validation rules, the EBA Data Point Model(s) (DPM) and XBRL Taxonomies can be found on the EBA website using the following link:
EBA reporting frameworks