28-10-2020 DNB publishes new BSI taxonomy version 2.0.0
In October 2020, DNB published a new Balance Sheet Items (BSI) taxonomy version 2.0.0. This taxonomy is updated to the changes in the European regulation. You can find the taxonomy on the BSI webpage of the Digital Reporting Portal under the heading “downloads”.
From the first XBRL reports in 2022 - over the end of January / 1st quarter of 2022 - the BSI reports have to be submitted with taxonomy version 2.0.0.
The new version v2.0.0 includes the following changes from the current version 1.0.2:
- New forms added (T9013HK6, T9013HK7, T9013HK8, T9017HK1, T9017HK2, T9017HK3 and T9017HK4)
- Some new rows and columns have been added, for example on the forms T9001HK1, T9001HK2 and T9007HK1
- In the forms T9013HK1 and T9013HK5, an extra dimension, Servicer, has been added
- The country list has been updated, among others the European Central Bank has been added
- Some validationrules have been changed, added or removed
On the BSI webpage of the Digital Reporting Portal you will find:
- The entire taxonomy package, including release notes
- An Excel file with shaded what the changes are from version 2.0.0 compared to the current version 1.0.2
- A Word file with a written explanation of the changes above
The Monetary Reporting Manual is based on the current version 1.0.2. DNB expects to be able to publish an update to the Manual in the first half of 2021.
Note: Until 2022, you must report using the current taxonomy v1.0.2.
On the BSI webpage of the Digital Reporting Portal, DNB publishes news items about the BSI reports and possible updates of the taxonomy. If you have any questions regarding this message, please contact your relationship manager via the general e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org If you have technical questions about the taxonomy, please send an email to email@example.com