We process personal data for our external communications. This page tells you more about this.
In our external communications, we process personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide information to the public (e.g. FAQs)
- To send newsletters and other publications (we process the personal data of subscribers)
- To speak to the press (we process the personal data of journalist to send them copies of publications, invitations, etc.)
- To organise events such as conferences (we process the personal data of external parties registering as participants)
- The website www.dnb.nl:
- Our web server logs session data, including pages visited, the duration of the visit, browser type and operating system type. Logged session data cannot be traced back to individual persons and are used only to compile visitor statistics. These statistics are used for the purpose of evaluating and improving the DNB website.
- You can order copies of DNB publications through our website. To save you from having to re-enter your personal data for multiple orders during a single visit, these data are saved on your computer in what is referred to as a “session cookie”. These data are automatically removed from your computer when you close your visit to our website by closing your browser.
- Through the InnovationHub, the AFM and DNB jointly provide you with support on all queries you may have about supervision and regulations relating to innovative financial products and services.
- To post material on social media, including YouTube
- Email capture. All email sent and received is stored permanently until decided otherwise. In exceptional cases, and never without permission of the management, this email may be searched.
- We can communicate with external parties via teleconferencing applications. It is possible to share calendar appointments externally.
Personal data categories
- Name and address
- Contact details
- Logging data
- Personal data in mailing lists
We process these personal data either because you have given your consent (Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR) or because we have a legitimate interest with regard to our operations and their optimisation and the achievement of our marketing objectives, provided that your interests do not prevail (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR).
Your personal data and third parties
We do not provide your personal data to third parties.