DNB is submitting for consultation a Q&A on compliance with the Sanctions Act for the screening of relationships by crypto service providers.Read more
Contributing to the iForum
We particularly invite institutions under our supervision to contribute to the iForum, but we also welcome contributions from other organisations involved in our supervisory activities. The AFM and the Ministry of Finance are also members of the iForum.
You can contribute in different ways:
- You can submit your ideas about new initiatives, for example improvements to our supervision or experiments with new technology.
- You can take part in one of the existing initiatives.
- You can visit one of the iForum Show & Tell events, where participants present the results of initiatives.
- You can submit suggestions for process improvements.
Please email your ideas and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Clearing institutions
- Collective investment schemes
- Crypto service providers
- Electronic money institutions
- Exchange transaction
- Investment firms
- Payment institutions
- Pension funds
- Premium Pension institutions
- Trust offices
New procedure types, i.e. passporting notifications and qualifying holding procedures in the IMAS portal
The European Central Bank (ECB) has successfully introduced interaction on Fit and Proper testing with significant institutions and their advisors via a dedicated infrastructure called IMAS Portal.Read more