Information and documentation
You can submit reports to us through the digital reporting portal (Digital Reporting Desk - DLR), which is in the secure area of our website.
What reports do I have to submit?
You can see which reports you have to submit through the reporting portal under Supervisory reports and Statistical reports. Here, you can also find general information about submitting reports and documentation about using the digital reporting portal.
To gain access to the digital reporting portal, which is in the secure area of our website, you need eHerkenning (e-Recognition). It will allow you to authorise staff members or others to submit reports on behalf of your institution. For more information, go to the eHerkenning website. Use the 'Log in' button on the right to access the digital reporting portal using eHerkenning.
- De Nederlandsche Bank Filing Rules v. 1.1 (425KB PDF)
- DNB Data Dictionary (20 April 2022 | 1.9MB ZIP)
- DNB Data Dictionary (20 April 2022 | 1.3MB XLSX)
- DNB Data Dictionary - Changelog (20 April 2022 | 102KB XLSX)
- Version 1.0.0 - DNB Custom Functions v. 1.0.0 (15 April 2020 | 8KB ZIP)
- DNB Reporting Supplementary Files (17 December 2020 | 125KB ZIP)
- FAQ (138KB PDF)
- General Requirements For Xbrl Reports (79KB PDF)
- DLR User Manual (version 4) (1.5MB PDF)
- DLR Confidentiality and Integrity (version 1) (26KB PDF)
- DLR Software Configuration Checklist (version 3) (32KB PDF)
For DLR-related questions, consult the documents 'DLR manual' or 'DLR checklist software configuration'. For other questions, refer to the document 'FAQ' on this page.
If you cannot find an answer to your question, please contact our service desk.
Phone: 020 - 524 6111
The service desk is open on working days between 08:00 and 18:00.