Public Key Infastructure (PKI)
To provide a more robust and safe solution for security, authentication and digital signature DNB implemented a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI). New capabilities for issuing all certificate types required for the DNB, DNB-PKI has been implemented to address these requirements.
The DNB-PKI complements the services provided by other central banks Certification Authorities accepted by DNB.
The main functionalities of the DNB-PKI services can be summarized as follows:
- Verify the identity of a subject previous to the issuance of a certificate
- Creation and signing of certificates (only for DNB users and systems)
- Process requests and reports related to the revocation status in order to determine the necessary actions to be taken
- Providing certificate revocation status
- Recovering of private keys associated with encryption key usage certificates (only for DNB users and systems)
- Managing and distribution of cryptographic tokens (e.g. smart cards)
- Certificate Management
Certification Authorities Certificates
Certification Revocation Lists
Read more about the cookies we use and the data they collect in our cookie notice.